Ultrasone Cream 10gm
- Ultrasone Cream 10gm is an anti-parasite medicine. It is used to treat scabies, a condition where tiny insects infest and irritate your skin. It works by killing the mites and their eggs.
- Your doctor or pharmacist will explain how to use Ultrasone Cream and how much you need. Read the instructions that come with the medicine to make sure you use it correctly. It is for external use only and always use gloves while using it, especially when applying to another person. You should apply it on dry and clean skin and do not cover the affected area with clothes. You should not use it if you have an open wound on the skin. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, mouth, or nose, wash it off immediately with plenty of water.
- It may cause side effects such as itching, numbness, tingling or pricking sensation, headache, and dry skin, etc. Some people also experience hair loss and drowsiness. If any of these effects bother you then it is better to consult the doctor.
- Before using it, you should inform the doctor if you are suffering from seizures or fits. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid using this medicine.
USES OF ULTRASONE CREAM
BENEFITS OF ULTRASONE CREAM
SIDE EFFECTS OF ULTRASONE CREAM
Common side effects of Ultrasone
- Hair loss
- Erythematous rash
- Dry skin
- Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation)