Oflox OZ Suspension 30ml
- Oflox OZ Suspension is an antibiotic medicine that is given to children to effectively treat a wide range of bacterial infections that may occur in the teeth, lungs, gastrointestinal infections, urinary and genital tract.
- Give Oflox OZ Suspension to your child orally, preferably at a fixed time, either before or after meals. In case your child develops a stomach upset, prefer giving it with meals. This medicine is usually given two times a day, in the morning and evening. If your child vomits within 30 minutes of intake, repeat the same dose but do not double the dose if it is time for the next dose. You must stick to the dose, time, and way prescribed by the doctor as they depend upon the type and severity of the infection, your child’s age, and body weight.
- In some cases, minor and temporary side effects may develop after the intake of Oflox OZ Suspension. These include nausea, vomiting, metallic taste, headache, loss of appetite, abdominal cramps, and mild skin rash. These side effects almost always resolve on their own as your child’s body adapts to the medicine. However, in case they persist or start bothering your child, it would be best to consult your child’s doctor without any delay.
- Tell the doctor if your child has had any previous episode of allergy, heart-problem, liver impairment, and kidney malfunction. Knowledge of your child’s entire medical history is critical for dose alterations and for planning your child’s overall treatment.
USES OF OFLOX OZ SUSPENSION IN CHILDREN
- Treatment of Bacterial & parasitic infections
BENEFITS OF OFLOX OZ SUSPENSION FOR YOUR CHILD
In Treatment of Bacterial & parasitic infections
SIDE EFFECTS OF OFLOX OZ SUSPENSION IN CHILDREN
Common side effects of Oflox OZ
- Weight loss
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Vaginal inflammation