AB Next Gel 20g
- AB-Next Gel is a medicine having combination of medicines that are used to treat acne. It removes the dead layer of the skin which is present on the top. It stops the growth of bacteria.
- AB-Next Gel should be used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It is for external use only. Wash your hands before using this medicine. Apply only on the affected areas of the skin. It is advised to check the label for directions before use. The most common side effects include skin irritation, itchiness and burning, and sensation at the application site.
- If this side effect persist for a longer duration, inform your doctor. In case by accident, this medicine goes into your eyes, ears, nose or mouth, immediately rinse it with water. Inform your doctor if you notice darkening or discoloration, or severe burning sensation at the treated skin.
- Inform your doctor if you have known allergies from this medicine. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding suffering from any other condition, please inform your doctor.
Uses of AB Next Gel 20g
Benefits of AB Next Gel 20g
In AcneAB-Next Gel helps treat acne by reducing the production of excessive oil in the skin. This helps keep your pores open and prevent further acne breakouts. It helps reduce redness and swelling around acne and promotes healing. It also helps reduce acne blemishes and gives you a smoother-looking skin. AB-Next Gel usually takes a few weeks to have a noticeable effect so keep using it even if it appears not to be working. This medicine will help improve your mood and uplift your confidence as acne reduces.
Side Effects of AB Next Gel 20g
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common Side Effects of AB Next Gel 20g
- Dry skin
- Skin irritation or redness
- Burning sensation on the skin