Information about Sinocare Safe AQ Blood Glucose Test 50 Strip
Sinocare Safe AQ Blood Glucose Test Strip require 0.6µl blood for sampling, and the ultra-sensitive detection system detects the blood glucose level in 5 seconds. The device automatically identifies and detects when the test strip is inserted. It is convenient to use as it does not require coding to operate.
The test strip and lancets are used to measure the blood glucose level to help manage the symptoms of diabetes.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Precise and easy to use: The device uses code-free test strips and needs only 5 seconds of testing time and 0.6µl blood sample volume to test the blood glucose level. The delicate FAD-GDH test strips have strong resistance to multi-material interference
- Blood glucose testing kit: This kit has the blood glucose monitor, strips, lancets, and lancet device to meet all the needs while measuring blood sugar
- Painless lancing device: The device combines 9 different depth settings to reduce pain. The upgraded 33G low-pain needle comes out quickly, and the wounds heal fast from a small cut
- Convenient to carry: The device is lightweight and easy to carry anywhere. It allows testing blood sugar on the go
Directions For Use:
Use as directed in the instruction manual.
- Use the blood sugar test strips within the valid time (six months after opening)
- Do not store the blood glucose kit where it is too hot or too cold
- Keeping the fingers clean, wipe the first drop of blood away with a clean tissue. Test with the second drop of blood, which is less likely to be contaminated when using the testing kit
- Results from alternative sites do not reflect the current blood glucose level
- Adjust the depth of the lancing device according to the skin thickness when testing blood sugar