Information about Pukhraj Premium Curcumin Capsule
- Turmeric root has been widely used as a medicine for centuries. A key reason for the immense popularity of Pukhraj Premium Curcumin Capsule is the effectiveness of an active polyphenol called Curcumin, which contains a mixture of powerful phytonutrients known as Curcuminoids. Curcumin has antioxidant properties that helps to fight with the damaging effects of free radical molecules in the body and has significant anti-inflammatory effects. It helps to improve the immune system as it has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-amyloid properties.
- Piperine, a Black Pepper extract is well known to help relieve nausea, headaches and also has anti-inflammatory properties. One of the most significant benefits of Piperine is its ability to boost the absorption of certain compounds in the digestion process.
- Research supports that combining the Piperine with the Curcumin enhances absorption by 2,000%. This combination is known to improve health due to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and disease-fighting qualities.
- May Prevent & Treat Cancer:The combination of Curcumin and Piperine for preventing cancer is perhaps the most fascinating. Studies have demonstrated that the combination could inhibit the growth of cancerous stem cells in breast tumours. Also, Curcumin has been shown to have anti-cancerous effects on leukemia cells, colon cancer cells and gastric cancer cells. Moreover, researchers have found that spice extracts of black pepper and turmeric can be used to protect healthy tissue in those undergoing radiation therapies.
- Benefits In Weight Loss:Curcumin and Piperine may help in weight loss. One study published in the Annual Review of Nutrition in 2010 showed that Curcumin will interact with liver cells, pancreatic cells, fats cells, muscle cells, and immune cells called macrophages. This allows to fight several factors associated with obesity, including inflammation, hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia, and insulin resistance.
- Protects Liver Health:Curcumin is also known to protect against several toxins that can have a negative impact on the liver, including tobacco smoke, peroxide, galactosamine, and household chemicals. When combined with Piperine, Curcumin may be able to boost the absorption of glutathione—a compound responsible for liver protection at cellular level.
- Aids Digestion:In Ayurveda, turmeric has been used for digestive support for centuries. Research suggests that Curcumin can help manage symptoms of ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease, such as gas, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Eases Discomfort:Curcumin and Piperine together, may relieve joint discomfort, soreness and stiffness. Curcumin is often used for joint pain, whereas Piperine can desensitize a pain receptor called TRPV1. A study published in the Journal of Sports Science & Medicine in 2017 found that Curcumin and Piperine supplementation before and after exercise can reduce some aspects of muscle damage. This makes the combination great for athletes to consume before and after workout.
- Treats Inflammation and Prevents Arthritis:The Piperine is thought to reduce the inflammation and pain associated with arthritis, while a number of studies indicate that the Curcuminoids in turmeric can prevent rheumatoid arthritis.
- Controls Diabetes:Research shows that Curcumin and Piperine works as potent Antiglycation agents and therefore, significant in preventing glycation-associated complications in diabetes.
- Heals Wounds:Curcumin has natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which make it ideal for wound healing and cleansing.
- Boosting Memory & Mood:A study published in the journal Life Sciences in 2010 found that Curcumin can decrease memory impairment and cholinergic dysfunction (such as Alzheimer’s disease). Another study found that the addition of Piperine to Curcumin created a significant increase in antidepressant-like effects including enhancing neurotransmitter activity to decrease stress, anxiety and depression.
Directions for Use
- Take one Capsule 30 minutes before a meal twice a day or as directed by the Physician.
Storage: Store in cool, dark and dry place.