Oralixir Mouth Wash 200ml
- ORALIXIR contains Benzydamine which belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It is used to treat pain and inflammation (redness, swelling and a feeling of heat) in the throat or mouth.
- Benzydamine is used to treat many painful conditions affecting the throat or mouth such as sore throat, tongue or gums, mouth ulcers, discomfort caused by dentures and pain after dental surgery. Prostaglandins are natural substances made by the body which increases in the blood supply to the area of injury or infection. This results in pain, redness, swelling and a feeling of heat in that area.
- Always use ORALIXIR as advised by your doctor. Tell your doctor if you have liver, kidney or heart problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is not suitable for use in children and adolescents below 12 years of age. Do not splash the mouthwash in your eyes. If you get it in your eyes accidentally, wash them immediately with cold water. Do not use the mouthwash continuously for more than 7 days, except if your doctor tells you to.
Uses of Oralixir
- Treats pain and inflammation (redness, swelling and a feeling of heat) in the throat or mouth
Directions for use
- Always use ORALIXIR as advised by your doctor. Rinse the mouthwash around your mouth or use it as a gargle, for 20 to 30 seconds then spit it out. Do not swallow the mouthwash.