Information about Himalaya Diabecon DS Tablet 60’s
Himalaya Diabecon DS Tablet 60’s helps in the management of diabetes. It is a formulation of ayurvedic ingredients with anti-diabetic properties. It helps reduce excessive sugar and has a regenerative effect on pancreatic beta cells, stimulating the activity of insulin production.
Guggulu, Shilajit, Meshashringi, Asana, Yashtimadhu, Saptarangi, Jambu, Shatavari, Punarnava, Mundi, Guduchi, Kirata, Gukshura, Bhumyamalaki, Gambhari, Karpasi
Indications: Management of diabetes
- Meshashringi has anti-diabetic properties that reduce excessive blood sugar
- It has a regenerative effect on pancreatic beta cells and stimulates the production and activity of insulin
- It helps decrease sugar cravings and increase the activity of enzymes responsible for glucose absorption and utilisation
- Shilajit reduces hepatic glucose production and prevents hyperglycemia
- It has a protective action on b-cells of the pancreas and promotes unrestricted endogenous insulin action
Take one tablet twice daily or as advised by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How many tablets are in this pack?
This bottle contains 60 Diabecon DS Himalaya tablets.
Q. Is it a treatment for diabetes?
No, this product is not meant to be used as the only treatment for diabetes management, nor is it a substitute for any medicine. But it can be used as part of your diabetes care diet. Follow your doctor’s advice for diabetes management.
Q. Can it be given to children?
No, these diabetes tablets are meant for adults who have diabetes.