Information about Evion 400mg Capsule
Evion 400mg Capsule is a vitamin E supplement with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps strengthen the body’s natural defence against illnesses.
- Vitamin E or Tocopheryl Acetate IP
- It can help deal with vision problems
- It can relieve leg cramps and protect the muscles from exercise damage
- It helps protect the skin and body against free radicals
- Vitamin E helps reduce oxidative stress and boost antioxidant defences
- It protects against cognitive decline and enhances brain function
Good to Know: Vitamin E can improve immune function
Effects of Deficiency:
Lack of vitamin E can cause:
- Muscle weakness
- Vision problems
- Loss of body movement control
Product Form: Capsule
Directions for Use:
As prescribed by your medical practitioner
- Store at room temperature of 15 to 25 C
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of reach of children
Since vitamin E has neuroprotective properties, taking it in the evening or night is recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. When should I take vitamin E?
Vitamin E supplements are best absorbed with a meal.
Q. Which fruit is rich in vitamin E?
Avocados have the highest vitamin E content in fruit, followed by mangoes and kiwis. Half an avocado contains up to 20% of your vitamin E requirement.