Esomefol DSR Capsule (10 capsules per Strip)
- Esomefol Dsr Capsule is an anti-reflux medicine used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), does not respond to esomeprazole medication alone.
- GERD occurs due to acid reflux (burning pain or discomfort in the chest).
- It contains domperidone and esomeprazole.
- It works by reducing the production of digestive acids in the stomach and increasing the motility of the stomach and intestines thus acid does not reflux back into the food pipe.
- Esomefol Dsr Capsule should be taken at least an hour before the meal as prescribed by your doctor.
- While taking this medicine avoid consuming food that can increase your acidity, avoid lying down after a meal and take your last meal at least two hours before your bedtime
- Domperidone(30.0 Mg),Esomeprazole(40.0 Mg)