Information about Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Phosphorica Biochemic Tablet 6X
Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Phosphorica Biochemic Tablet 6X is a bone and teeth supplement. Calcarea Phosphoricum is the major constituent in bones and teeth. It is commonly prescribed for treating teething problems in infants, after dental drilling or surgery, to reduce tooth decay, and to stimulate the timely eruption of teeth.
Calcarea Phosphorica Biochemic
- An insufficient supply of Calcarea Phosphoricum can result in deficient nutrition and retarded growth, thus it is often needed during puberty to encourage normal growth and development
- Mainly used to accelerate the growth of teeth and bones
- Helps to prevent difficulties related to teething like diarrhoea, loss of appetite, low-grade fever, irritability and biting
- Calcarea Phosphoricum can be helpful to prevent fractures and reduce osteoporotic tendencies in the elderly
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
|Maximum Shelf Life
- December, 2024
Country of Origin