Dr. Morepen BP09 Blood Pressure Monitor
Dr. Morepen BP 09 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor is intended for non invasive measuring of an adult individual systolic, diastolic, blood pressure and heart rate using the oscillometric method. The device is designed for home or clinical use. All values can be read out in one LCD display. The measurement position is on adult upper arm only
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Low battery Detection
- Comes with WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indication
- Fully Automatic
- Large Display
- Memory Function
- Warranty : One year manufacturer warranty
Why should you buy this machine?
- If you have decided to bring your blood pressure under control and have started medication, this BP monitor from Dr. Morepen will help you check the efficacy of your treatment.
- This unit features an upper-arm cuff which is used to take BP measurements.
- The cuff has graphic instructions which help you wear it.
- This BP monitor measures and displays the systolic and diastolic pressure and heart rate on the clear LCD display.
- The memory function lets you store last few readings to monitor the trend of your BP
- It also has a low battery indicator.
- This unit automatically switches off after each use, saving battery power.
|Number of Batteries Required
|Minimum Pressure Measurement Range
|Maximum Pressure Measurement Range
|Minimum Pulse Measurement Range
|Maximum Pulse Measurement Range
Q1: Can it measure oxygen levels?
Ans: No, it does not measure blood oxygen level. Please use a pulse oximeter for that purpose.
Q2: Can it be used by multiple people?
Ans: Yes, the Dr Morepen BP machine can store user information for up to 4 users, 30 measurements each (4×30).
Q3: Is it accurate for measuring blood pressure?
Ans: Yes, it is quite accurate with a +/- 3mmHg accuracy for blood pressure and +/- 5% for pulse readings. However, this is not a substitute for getting a clinical reading of your blood pressure from trained professionals.
Q4: How many batteries are required?
Ans: This BP monitor requires 4 AA batteries to function or you can use the power adapter to use the machine.
Q5: Are the batteries provided in the pack?
Ans: Yes, 4 (four) AA batteries are provided with the machine, along with a power adapter.
- If very low blood pressure is detected, seek medical attention immediately.
- Store it away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.