Information about Centrum Women | Supports Overall Health (Veg) | World’s No.1 Multivitamin
Centrum Women | Supports Overall Health (Veg) | World’s No.1 Multivitamin is a daily nutritional supplement to meet your modern-day nutrition needs. Your daily supplement is formulated with 23 essential vitamins and minerals. Centrum formulations have been tailor-made for Indian diets and body needs. Its ingredients support overall health. The immune support nutrients such as vitamin C and zinc support immunity and help fight off infections. The formulation contains calcium and vitamin D that support your body gets optimum support for maintaining strong bones. Centrum Women is formulated with a plant-based botanical blend (sodium hyaluronate) that supports healthy, supple skin and radiance from within. It contains vitamin A for eye health and biotin to maintain healthy hair.
Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D2, Vitamin E, Biotin, Folate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K1, Calcium, Iron, Zinc. Iodine, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, and Molybdenum.
- To support your overall health: Centrum women, a multivitamin and multimineral daily supplement is formulated with 23 essential vitamins and minerals to support overall health
- Formulated with plant-based botanical for radiance: Centrum women, multivitamin and multimineral with scientifically studied ingredients and plant-based botanical hyaluronate for healthy skin
- Supports immunity: These multivitamins and multimineral tablets contain vitamins C, D3, B12 and zinc for immunity support. It helps the immune system to help fight off infections
- Stronger bones: Centrum women, a multivitamin and multimineral supplement has calcium, vitamin D3 and magnesium that helps to build bones and supports strong bone health. Consume 1 tablet daily
- FSSAI-certified: Centrum multivitamin supplements are manufactured in an FSSAI-certified facility that is GMP certified. These are vegetarian, non-GMO, by nature gluten-free multivitamin and multimineral supplements
Good to Know:
- Non-habit forming and non-GMO
- Manufactured in an FSSAI-certified facility that is GMP certified
Effects of Deficiency:
Lack of multivitamins may cause weak bones and low immunity.
Gluten-free and vegetarian.
Female above 18+ years.
Directions for Use:
One tablet daily after a meal or as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Please consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant/lactating/ have a medical condition, or are on medication
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- In case of accidental overdose, please consult your physician for advice
- This product is not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition
- If taking other supplements, please check the ingredient list before use as different supplements may contain the same ingredients