Information about Centrum Adult 50+ | Supports Overall Health | World’s No.1 Multivitamin
Getting older doesn’t mean you have to slow down, but it may mean adjusting the nutrient levels to respond to the body’s changing needs. Centrum adult 50+ multivitamin and multimineral supplement is a daily nutritional supplement to stay active and healthy. Centrum formulations have been tailor-made for Indian diets and body needs. Its ingredients with 23 vital nutrients support overall health. Vitamin C and zinc aid immunity. Vitamin C, E and B for a healthy heart, and plant-based botanical (boswellia serrata) with calcium and vitamin D to support healthy functioning joints. It contains vitamin A for eye health and biotin, which helps maintain healthy hair. Regular consumption helps maintain overall health.Key Ingredients:
Boswellia Serrata Extract, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D2, Vitamin E, Biotin, Folate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K1, Calcium, Iron, Zinc. Iodine, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, and Molybdenum.
- To support your overall health: Centrum adult 50+, a multivitamin and multimineral daily supplement is formulated with 23 essential vitamins and minerals to support overall health
- Formulated with minerals and plant-based botanical for strong joints: Centrum adult 50+, multivitamin and multimineral with scientifically studied ingredients and plant-based botanical, boswellia serrata, and minerals like calcium and vitamin D3 to help support strong joints
- Supports immunity: These multivitamins and multimineral tablets contain vitamins C, D3, B12 and zinc to support immunity. It helps the immune system to fight off infections
- Supports a healthy heart: Centrum adult 50+, multivitamins and multimineral supplements have vitamins C, E, and B to support a healthy heart. Consume one tablet daily
- FSSAI-certified: Centrum multivitamin supplements are manufactured in an FSSAI-certified facility that is GMP certified. These are vegetarian, non-GMO, by nature gluten-free multivitamin and multimineral supplements
Good to Know:
- Non-habit forming and non-GMO
- Manufactured in an FSSAI-certified facility that is GMP certified
Effects of Deficiency:
Lack of multivitamins may cause fatigue and weak bones.
Vegetarian and gluten-free
Male/Female above 50+ years.
Directions for Use:
One tablet daily after a meal or as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Please consult your physician before using this product if you have a medical condition or are on medication
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- In case of accidental overdose, please consult your physician for advice
- This product is not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition
- If taking other supplements, please check the ingredient list before use, as different supplements may contain the same ingredients