Betasalic Ointment 20grams
- Betasalic Ointment is a prescription medicine having a combination of medicines that is used to treat eczema and psoriasis.
- It provides relief from redness, itching and swelling.
- It removes the dead skin cells and helps in softening the skin.
- Betasalic Ointment should be used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Wash your hands before using this medicine.
- It is advised to check the label for directions before use. It is for external use only.
- Do not use this medicine more than the recommended dose.
- Inform your doctor if you have known allergies from this medicine.
- The common side effects of this medicine include burning, itching, irritation and redness at the application site.
- If these side effects or any other symptoms which you think are because of this medicine persist for a longer duration, please consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or are suffering from any other disease.
- This medicine is safe to use in breastfeeding mothers.
Benefits of Betasalic Ointment
- Eczema : Eczema is a condition in which patches of skin swells and becomes dry, itchy, rough and red. Betasalic Ointment moisturizes the skin and helps reduce dryness and itchiness. It reduces swelling and redness at the affected area. Apply 1-2 times a day or as prescribed by your doctor. You might see an improvement in your skin after 2 to 3 weeks of treatment.
- Psoriasis : Psoriasis is a skin problem in which skin cells build up and form scales and dry patches which are itchy and painful. Applying Betasalic Ointment helps manage psoriasis symptoms like itching, pain, redness, swelling or irritation. It moisturizes the skin and makes it soft and smooth. Clean and dry the affected area before applying Betasalic Ointment. Use it atleast 2-3 times a day or as prescribed. You may see change in your skin appearance after few weeks.