Beacon-G Cream 30gm
- Beacon G Cream is a prescription medicine having a combination of medicines that is used to treat skin infections. It inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause infections and reduce the redness, swelling, and itchiness due to infections.
- Beacon G Cream should be used in the dose and duration as advised by the doctor. It is for external use only. Check the label before use. It should be applied only in the affected area. If by accident, it goes into eyes or mouth, wash it with water immediately.
- This medicine is safe to use. The common side effects of this medicine include irritation and burning at the application site. These side effects are for a short time. However, if they persist for longer duration, please consult your doctor.
- Beacon G Cream is used for the treatment of bacterial skin infections.
- It should be applied to the affected areas as a thin film, two or three times daily, or as advised by your doctor.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Do not apply it to broken skin and avoid getting it in your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- It may cause temporary burning, itching or a redness at application site. This is usually mild. Consult your doctor if you experience a more severe reaction.
- Inform your doctor if your skin problem hasn’t improved after seven days of treatment.