AB-Flo SR 10 Tablets
- AB-Flo SR 10 Tablets is used to treat and prevent symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (a lung disorder in which flow of air to the lung is blocked). It helps in relaxing the muscles of the air passages, thus widening it and making it easier to breathe.
- AB-Flo SR 10 Tablets can be taken with the food in evening. But take it at the same time every day to get the most benefit. The dose and how often you take it depends on what you are taking it for. Your doctor will decide how much you need to improve your symptoms. You should take this medicine for as long as it is prescribed for you. Do not miss even a single dose, if in any case, you missed a dose, take it as soon as you remember or better to skip the missed dose and continue with regular dosing. It does not work immediately or prevent the already started breathing trouble, hence always carry your medical inhaler with you for an emergency.
- The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, headache, vomiting, and abdominal upset or discomfort. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Generally, it is advised not to consume alcohol or do not smoke while on treatment.
- Before taking this medicine, let your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease or if you have heart-related problems. Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way it works. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before starting the treatment.
Uses of AB-Flo SR 10 Tablets
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (POCD)
Benefits of AB-Flo SR 10 Tablets
In Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)AB-Flo SR Tablet helps the airways in your lungs stay open. It relaxes the muscles of these airways. This makes it easier for air to get in and out. It will relieve symptoms such as tightness in your chest, shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing and help you carry out your daily activities more easily. This medicine is safe and effective. It usually starts to work within a few minutes and the effects can last up to several hours. Do not stop using it unless you are advised to by your doctor.
Side Effects of
AB-Flo SR 10 Tablets
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of AB-Flo
- Upset stomach