Information about Pukhraj Ortho Specialist Capsule
- A natural approach to support relief from musculoskeletal discomfort by repairing the joint membrane and reducing the inflammatory response.
- Rich source of natural Calcium that is helpful in healthy bone formation, re-establishing bone mineral density, protecting joints, tissues and improving joint mobility. Pukhraj Ortho Specialist Capsule also helps to relieve pain, stiffness, soothe muscle spasm and improve degenerative changes in arthritic bones.
- Shallaki (Boswellia serrata)
- Kukkutandatwak Bhasma
- Maharasnadi Ghan
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Shallaki (Boswellia serrata):Shallaki, also known as Indian frankincense, is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree, has abundant benefits such as reducing body inflammation, helping in treating conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease. It’s also act as a natural painkiller and can help to prevent cartilage loss.
The anti-inflammatory actions of Shallaki helps to ease pain, reduce swelling, and improve mobility in arthritis or osteoarthritis. It appears to be especially helpful in osteoarthritis of the knee, relieving knee pain, knee jerking, swelling and pain while walking.
- Kukkutandatwak Bhasma:Kukkutandatwak Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine, a rich natural source of calcium and helpful to improve bone density, naturally, hence used in arthritis, osteoporosis and calcium deficiency patients. It increases bone mass, relieving joint pain and helps attaining physical stamina. It also has mild anti-inflammatory properties, which helps reducing inflammation and relieving pain.
- Maharasnadi Ghan:Maharasnadi Ghan is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine, has potent anti-inflammatory benefits. It is used in Vata disorders like Kampavata (Parkinson’s disease), hemiplegia, paraplegia, Neck pain, low back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, bloating disease, knee pain, hip pain, etc. Maharasnadi Ghan gives relief in painful joints, pain in back, pain in muscles, gout, sciatica, frozen shoulder, inflammation of a nerve and many other similar ailments.
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo):Nirgundi helps to provide relief from pain and inflammation of the muscles and the joints caused due to injury as well as internal ailments. It is loaded with ‘Vitamin C’ which is one of the best natural antibiotic and anti-inflammatory agents. It is useful in headache, muscle aches, paralysis, pains in the limbs, weakness and improving blood circulation. It works well to heal fractures too.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera):Ashwagandha is considered a pain reliever that acts on the nervous system, hence provide pain relief naturally. It is having some anti-inflammatory properties, effective in treating arthritis. It also helps to stimulate proper thyroid function, Increase red blood cell production, protect nerve function and oxidation.
Directions for Use
- One Capsule in the morning and one Capsule at night after meal with luke warm water or as directed by the Physician.